Missy Moo checking for quality.
I'm not going to lie, these are not healthy.
A girlfriend and I share a love of eating Nutella from the jar. I know we're not the only ones, so don't judge us too harshly!
For her birthday I found this recipe and tweaked it a bit. It got such rave reviews from the girls that I thought it would be cruel not to share.
250g unsalted butter, melted
1.5 cups of raw sugar
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
4-5 eggs pending on their size
1 cup of wholemeal plain flour
1/2 cup of cocoa
1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 cup of hazelnut spread (I used Nutino)
1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup of choc chips if you have no sense of care about your waist line or sugar levels!
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line 2 pyrex or square tin with baking paper. I didn't and should have!
- Pour in melted butter to a largish bowl. Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in flour, cocoa salt and baking powder, taste mixture to check awesomeness.
- Melt hazelnut spread and peanut butter together until runny. Then mix thoroughly into mixture. Add chocolate chips. Taste again, awesomeness should be growing!
- Pour mixture into dishes or tins. It doesn't need to be very deep as it's very rich so you don't need much.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes depending on how eager your oven is.
- Cut after it has cooled, if you can wait.
- Take and share with a friend and enjoy the complements, however be prepared to make this for every future party!
Taste the mixture... go on... you have my full permission.
Ready for the oven...
No, I didn't let it cool.
Do you have any decadent favourite treats?