Thursday 7 June 2012

A little clearing

It was a beautiful day in Adelaide today so Missy Moo and I donned the gardening gloves and got stuck into clearing a space for the soon to be ordered trees (note to self: order trees!) and chickens!


I decided I didn't want to replant the old plants so I put them out for any of the locals to adopt. The big plant at the front has already gone!


I still have to remove all the plants along the front lattice, but that soil is a bit harder so I think I'll leave that for a day when I have another set of muscles.

It's looking like another clear weekend, so we will be sorting/unpacking the shed, which is rather boring but will give us new space to get to our gardening tools. Hopefully this will be motivation to use them!

What will you be doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment